Websites for tradies
friendly websites for
Mobile friendly websites for tradies, that are much more than meets the eye…
At Tradie Web Guys, we’re not only passionate about building beautiful looking, professional websites for tradies, but building websites that can help you achieve your business goals. Our websites contain critical elements that we have tried and tested in the industry and we know produce better conversions.
Not to mention that our websites are designed to help you build you organisations largest asset…your database. To learn more about this process, click here.
Your website MUST work on smartphones & tablets as well as computers!
Here is a snippet from one of our eBooks ’12 Elements to a Killer Tradie Website’.
A statistic that recently came out from CISCO, established that 37% of the media that we consume is through a mobile device. This figure is predicted to go to 70% by 2017.
If your website is not mobile friendly, then you’re potentially missing out on a huge market share.
What’s more, when we start talking searches for local services, the stats become even more relevant.
– 95% of smartphone users will use their device to search for local services (Tradespeople)
– 33% of all local searches are made via a mobile device.
– 60% of people will make contact with the business after finding them online.
– 70% of people will act within one hour of them conducting the search. 70%!!!!
To sum it up, if your website is not mobile responsive, you’re not in the race.
As a tradie, what do you actually want to get from your website?
- Is it to be a lead generation tool?
- Is it to be a showroom for your work?
- Is it to be an educational tool?
- Is is to be all of the above?
If you have clarity about you’re trying to get out of your website, it will make the whole design and development process a lot simpler. Your content can be designed around those goals and it will make for an overall better ‘user experience’.
Book into one of our scoping sessions to learn what solution will work best for you.
Have you thought about the content that is to go on your new website?
Being a tradie, your customers are typically coming to you to help them solve a problem. It’s important that once they arrive at your website, they can find what they’re looking for in the shortest period of time possible.
- Is the websites message clear?
- Does your website have a clear call-to-action?
- Can visitors find what they’re looking for on your website?
- Have you defined why someone might use you over your competitors?
- Does your website have a means of capturing clients details?
You need to make sure that your website becomes a positive reflection of your business. It needs to speak to your ‘ideal customer’ and it needs to represent you and your company correctly. Focus the content of your website around your specialty, or niche. If you’re an expert in home renovations, make sure that that message is clearly communicated on your website. Focussing on a niche will build you far more creditability and it will help in enhancing your profile as the industry expert in that given area.